is this still available and are horses and other animals allowed here. Carlyn 12/14/12

Asked by Carlyn Hansen, Fillmore, CA Sat Dec 15, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102945803-13560-Sego-Rd-Sant…

Answers

5
Douglas Sedam, Agent, Valencia, CA
Mon Dec 17, 2012
The property is still available. If you have a realtor please have them call Don or Dawn Sedam at 805-492-9445. If you are not represented by a realtor then please can me and I can arrange for you to see the property. Yes people have horses and other animals in the area, i.e. it is zoned for that.
Realty One G…, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Mon Dec 17, 2012
This is still available although I am very sure it has offers against it. I have several other similar proeprties that are not on the market. If you are interrested please contact me anytime.
Rich Szerman
661-714-1400
661-253-3000
rszerman@silvercreekrealty.com
Tony Lewis, Agent, Valencia, CA
Sun Dec 16, 2012
Carilyn, This home is in the heart of horse country and is currently available. Showings of this short sale listing began on the 12th of December so it is advisable to meet to see the home right away as homes are selling briskly. Short Sale Lenders are more cooperative than they have ever been. The home shows to be on 5 acres but it is hard to determine just how much of the land is usable. There no horse facilities shown on pictures so they most likely don't exist. Call, Text or Email with any questions or concerns on this and other homes you would like to see.

Tony Lewis
RE/MAX of Valencia
Cell - 661-510-7975
Web Reference:  http://www.TonyLewis.com
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Yes this pretty is in an area zone for horses . When would you like to see it?
Edwin Momeny, Agent, Newhall, CA
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Good afternoon Carlyn:

The listing service shows that this property is still active. It is a short sale and showings are only allowed on Wednesdays and Fridays, according to the listing agent.

Per your question about horses, this property is located in Agua Dulce, which does allow for horses on a lot of this size (5 acres). However, you will want to view the property before deciding how well it will work for your horses, since at least part of the lot has an uneven slope.

If you would like me to arrange a showing of this home for your family, or other similar homes in the area, my contact information is listed below. I work both the Santa Clarita and Antelope Valleys and am knowledgeable of the rural areas in both valleys.

Thanks for your time and have a great weekend.

Eddie Momeny
Realty Executives
661-860-1408
emomeny@gmail.com