is this propery still for sale?

Asked by cjdnurse, Plymouth, MA Sun Aug 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Massachusetts/Plymouth/sold/3603…

Answers

3
Kathy Schell…, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi cjd,

Yes, Sarah is correct, that this has an accepted offer with certain contingencies that still need to be satisfied. I am the list agent for this home, working on behalf of the seller, and would be happy to keep you in the loop if the home becomes available again. It is as magnificent in person as it looks in the pictures!
Shawn Costa, , Plymouth, MA
Sun Aug 4, 2013
It does appear that there is an accepted offer on this property. If you are interested in viewing properties in the Plymouth area or anywhere on the South Shore I would be happy to assist.

Please feel free to contact me.
Shawn Costa
508-364-7453
Sarah Goulart…, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Yes, it is on the market. It currently has an accepted offer but there are still contingencies to be met for that buyer. This was what I would call a 'hot' property given the condition of the home and the agent had many many interested parties within a few days of showings.

It may be possible to put in a back up offer if you are interested.