Property Q&A in Phoenicia>Question Details

Peter, Home Buyer in New York, NY

is this property still on the market? if so, could you send me the listing?

Asked by Peter, New York, NY Sat Nov 6, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3021219109-247-High-St-Phoeni…

Answers

3
Peter,
Yes, this property went very quickly, thanks to the pricing. It's always good to have an agent keep on top of potential properties for new listings and price reductions, both of which are available to real-estate agents before they finally feed to the public websites. Also, word-of-mouth among agents and within large real estate companies such as my own make properties available to an agent's clients sometimes well before they go into the Multiple Listing System.
Larry O'Toole
Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty
917-576-5832
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
This property is currently under contract. It seemed to be a very well-priced property as it received an acceptable offer within the first two weeks of it being listed. Feel free to contact me for additional information on Phoenicia-area listings or the area market generally.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010
According to the link it appears that the property is off the market--you should be able to see that comment at the top left, next to the address. For any additional information you may need, any local agent can help you--if looking to buy in the near future, consider working with an agent of your own.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 6, 2010