is this property still for sale i'm very interested in and i want to make sure its available before i ask my agent to take me to see it thank u?

Asked by Tyler, Glendale, AZ Sun Feb 17, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102043260-17431-N-36th-Ave-G…

Answers

7
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Feb 19, 2013
Dear SCG:

Your agent is the person that you should ask. Your Realtor has access to this information.
Jessica Vese…, Agent, Granbury, TX
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Just to let you know you shouldn't be taking up your time to do searches, it's your agents job. A lot people don't know this so I think it's important for you to know. If your agent isn't working hard for you and treating you like a priority then contact me. I'll out work any agent!
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Feb 18, 2013
Your agent will be able to help you with this.
George James, , Glendale, AZ
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Did you sign an employment contract with your agent? If not, I will be happy to answer your questions and assist you in everyway possible.
Rocky Dole, Agent, Maricopa, AZ
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Don't be afraid to ask your agent to find out for you. That is their job. Other agents should not be answering this question for you if you are currently working with an agent.
Loren Hoboy, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Sun Feb 17, 2013
This is your agents job. If they can't or won't help, you may want to find a different agent.
Loren
Sonny Shriva…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sun Feb 17, 2013
Why don't you ask your agent if its still available? Isn't that what your agent is there for? Cheers!