NA,  in Rancho Santa Fe, CA

is this property still for sale?

Asked by NA, Rancho Santa Fe, CA Wed Mar 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/38114381-18490-Calle-Tramonto…

Answers

3
Diane Conaway, Agent, Escondido, CA
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Hi Gidget,

I love the floors in this home! A quick search of the Bridges shows a handful of similar homes available as well. Let me know if you'd like to see any of them!

Diane Conaway, Broker Associate, RE/MAX United, (760) 749-2888
Patti Philli…, , Carlsbad, CA
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Gidget, Yes, the home is in the Bridges and still available. Are you currently working with an agent to help you with your home purchase? Since you are from RSF I'm certain you are very famililar with The Bridges. If you haven't been there, let me know- we could do a tour of the whole community- and see this home if it interests you. In addition, if I could help you to narrow down any other properties to meet your needs, please let me know.

Patti Phillips
Prudential California Realty, Rancho Santa Fe
800-680-9133
Danielle Sho…, Agent, Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Yes, the property Calle Tramonto in The Bridges is still available for sale. The list price is $5,495,000-$5,995,000.