Property Q&A in Tustin>Question Details

Raymond Ralph, Home Buyer in Tustin, CA

is this property still available, and what are the association fees.?

Asked by Raymond Ralph, Tustin, CA Thu Jan 3, 2013

This question was asked from this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Here's the best way to tell if a property is still available. Log into a system that is more local to your search like:
This will give you access to properties listed in Tustin immediately, give you the availability status and is tied directly to the local MLS.
Reply to Alex, Vargas, I have seen about 4 recent post on this property, stating that HOA Fees are $179.00 . Where did you come up with $276.00. Just trying to get correct info.
Hello, I saw it on the listing. Please view it here.
P.S. To get the most upto date, accurate HOA swe must first locate the HOA and call them to verify what is the current monthly fee. Often times you will see numerous monthly fees from different listings in the same complex. Hope this helps. If you cannot see the link or open it, please email me so I can send it.
(714) 269-8775 Mobile
Flag Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hello and good afternoon,

This property is currently in "Backup Status", meaning they're accepting a backup offer in the event something happens to their current buyer. HOA is $276.00
Here are the actual MLS listings.

Client Full Report + Photos
Client Full Report with RatePlug

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Alex Vargas
weichert Realtors
(714) 269-8775 Mobile

Hi Raymond,

It is on backup offer status. However, I would be happy to assist you in your search for a home if you are not currently working with an agent. Best Regards, Kate Tran