is this property still available?

Asked by Cobra6301, Washington, DC Wed Jan 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3086135163--Shore-Dr-Fort-…

Answers

3
Sarah Garrett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
This property is not available at this time however I am happy to give you access to a site that will give you up to date information sent to you daily. Thanks again for every opportunity to help you find your dream home in SW Florida.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" By Gulfshore Life Magazine
239-464-8620
Web Access to MLS:
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
This property was previously listed as a short sale but ended up going to foreclosure. The property has been purchased by an LLC (Limited Liability Corp) and may come on the market at some time in the near future.

If you would like to access our entire local multiple listing service where you can view ALL available listings regardless of what office or agent listed the property visit http://www.leecountyrealtor.listingbook.com - you can also register for "auto" alerts and the system will automatically email you when new listings come on the market that fit the search criteria you set up.

Feel free to email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575 if I can be of assistance with your home search.
Antonio Vega…, Agent, Saint Cloud, FL
Wed Jan 30, 2013
Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO.

Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty