is this property rented/?

Asked by Holly & Victor Michael, Antelope, CA Mon Jun 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3082124039-4725-Winter-Oak-Way-…

Answers

2
Holly & Vict…, Renter, Antelope, CA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hi, my name is Victor, I'm Holly's husband. First I would like to thank you for you prompt response. Our situation is this. We had to short sale our house. Wednesday of last week a private party (not an investor) looked at our house and decided to purchase it. They have cash and are looking to move in
as soon as possible. We were told today 6/2 that we needed to start looking. It's my wife, myself our son Derek who is five and we do have a dog, Rocco. He is a boxer and very well behaved, house broken and neutered.
He does not dig and have never had an accident in the house. We are looking for a 3/2 house or bigger. We would like to stay in the price range of $1300.00 to $1500.00. We can afford more but would really like to stay in that price range. We are looking to move very soon and do have the first and last months rent. We are also willing to look in Roseville as well if you have something opening there.
Again, we would like to thank you for you quick response. Lastly, we are willing to look at homes after work and on weekend. Holly and I both have Wednesday off so we can look at homes all day.
Holly & Victor Michael
Michele Pete…, Agent, Rocklin, CA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Holly & Michael,
Hello
I am not sure about the property on 4725 Winter Oak Way.
However, I do have 2 investors with property available in Antelope.

2 - Single Story Homes
2 - Two Story Homes

All very nice, ready for move in.

**None of the homes are currently marketed for rent**
You could be first in line.

Great landlords too.

Please contact me with questions.

Michele Peterson
(916) 743-5934
CallMichelePeterson@gmail.com
CA DRE 01872795