is this property own by the bank.?

Asked by Jesus Rafael Ortiz, Coral Gables, FL Sun Jul 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Coral_Gables/sold/303999…

Answers

2
Luis Fernand…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Hello Jesus,

To answer your question, no it is not bank owned. It's privately owned and being sold as a short sale. If you'd like more information, please contact me or someone on my team at 786-376-3161 or 305-662-7325.

Thank you.
Luis
Lila Lopez, Agent, South Miami, FL
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Good Morning Mr. Ortiz,

A review of the records does not reflect this property as being owned by the bank. It was listed until just last week at a price of $7,995,000, but did not go under contract. A cursory review of the sales in the area place the averages prices here in 4 million and below range. Given the location of this particular home it may have a bit more of a premium, but don't believe that 3 million more would be justified.

Please feel free to contact me if you need additional information on this or any other properties in Gables by the Sea. There is another home on Mar Street listed at just under $4 million.

Lila Lopez
RE/MAX Advance Realty
homesbylila@yahoo.com
305-772-2521