is this property for sale? is there an address?

Asked by jose, Chicago, IL Fri Nov 2, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3081186088--N-McVicker-Ave…

Answers

7
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Nov 5, 2012
Hi Jose,

This property is not available. If you are ready to buy, I would be happy to help you find a place.

Best of luck,

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you some information
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Nov 2, 2012
that one is not worth looking at..I think it is fake
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Nov 2, 2012
This is another one of trulias famous non real listings. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process at no cost to you.
Dirk Gould, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Nov 2, 2012
There are plenty of other distressed property options in and around the Portage Park area, but this one is not available yet. I would be happy to send you some other listings. Just let me know
Paul Thompson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Nov 2, 2012
Jose,

What you are seeing is a house that is in the foreclosure process. In Chicago, this process can take 2 or more years. The address is not giving because Trulia is trying to protect the homeowners from being harassed by potential buyers and Realtor.

Of course, the amount owed on the loan does not reflect the market value of the home.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Nov 2, 2012
This property is not for sale yet. It may take some time before it ever comes on the market. Work with a Realtor to assist you in finding properties that are for sale now. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.