is this property fha approved?

Asked by Regina Williams, Chicago, IL Thu Aug 26, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3023683404-6406-S-Minerva-Ave…

Answers

8
Rebecca Thom…, , Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 26, 2010
Regina,

The link to look up FHA approved condos is here: https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm

Good luck with your search!
Web Reference:  http://www.jameson.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 26, 2010
No and why would you want a Garden, below grade basement unit? This unit is being 'flipped'. It was bought as a foreclosure and that person is fixing it up to resell. You have no idea what probelems (water?) the unit may have experienced in the past.

philip
Dianna Voss…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Aug 31, 2010
No, this particular property is not FHA approved. Are you looking in this area only? Let me know what it is in particular you are looking for so that I can assist you with your needs. There are several properties which are FHA approved. Do you want to continue looking in this particular area? Contact me so I can be of further assistance to you.
, ,
Tue Aug 31, 2010
Hi Regina,
Have you been pre-approved to buy your home. I am Mortgage Banker with Chicago Bancorp and I noticed your question regarding FHA Approved Condo's. At Chicago Bancorp we have the ability to get condo's approved through FHA even if they are not currently listed as FHA approved. This is a huge benefit to working with us as the process is currently only taking about 3 weeks to complete. This is also at no charge to you as the buyer. If you'd like more information, feel free to give me a call. Also, make sure you're pre-approved before you start shopping. You always want to know how much you can spend before you go to the store :)

Cecelia Marlow
Mortgage Banker
Chicago Bancorp
312-738-6294
Dianna Voss…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Aug 28, 2010
No this property is not FHA approved. If you are in the process of looking for a home I would like to suggest you work with an agent who will walk you through this process. If you are searching in this area give me a call I would be more than willing to assist you.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 27, 2010
No it is not.

If your looking to buy, your best bet is to go out and get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process at no cost to you. Go out and interview two or three agents and go with the one you mesh best with.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Steve Stenger, , Chicago, IL
Fri Aug 27, 2010
Hi Regina,

It is not, however, my company Condo Approval Professionals LLC assists associations obtain FHA Approval. If you want FHA financing I can help with the process.

Steve Stenger
President
Condo Approval Professionals LLC
Phone(847) 293-2962
E-mail: steve@condo-approval.com
Scott Newman, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu Aug 26, 2010
This building is not FHA approved but I do happen to know that the seller is willing to privately finance a buyer. If you'd like to take a look at this building or if you'd like a search set up with FHA approved buildings in the area please email me at scott@newmanrealtyillinois.com

Scott Newman
Newman Realty