is this property available? looking for condo in pilgrim trails or castle green...

Asked by Pat Sherman, Marshfield, MA Thu Sep 27, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3067944283--Ocean-St-A1-Ma…

Answers

5
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Unfortunately, when you see the realtytr ac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.

I would hire a local professional who focuses on foreclosures to help you find properties that are actually available.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
rotmanrealtor, , Marshfield, MA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Hi Pat,

Anything I can do to assist you with Marshfield real estate, feel free to email or call.

Have a good day.

Michael Rotman of Jack Conway in Marshfield.
rotmanrealtor@gmail.com
Virginia Ne…, Agent, Scituate, MA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Hi Pat,

This property in Pilgrim trails has been sold. There are two available in the Castle Green complex. Please contact me at vnewcomb@msn.com or 617-835-2390 and I will send you the information.

Virginia Newcomb
Cristina Mes…, Agent, 02050, MA
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Hi Pat,
I would be happy to help you find a rental. Call me at your convenience at 781-608-4115.

Cristina Messersmith
not looking for rental... purchase 2 bedroom.....
Flag Fri Sep 28, 2012
Kim DeGust, Agent, Marshfield, MA
Thu Sep 27, 2012
The particular property you asked about is not currently listed for sale. However, there are a couple of units available in Castle Green. Please contact me at 781-335-2357 and I would be glad to help you find the home that is right for you.