is this leased land property?

Asked by Donald, Huntington Beach, CA Sun Jun 26, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3050876783-16085-Sherlock-Ln-…

Answers

8
Michael Folg…, Agent, Hunting, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Hi Donald, Looks like you have already gotten your question answered. You must not be working with a Realtor if you are posting q's on a blog... Give me a call I would love to interview for the job.
Sylvia D'ava…, , Huntington Beach, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
yes, space rent is $1595 per month.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Mon Jun 27, 2011
Actually I encourage many folks to lease/rent today. The RE market is still pretty volatile and has shown little, no and in some areas even negative growth. About 1 percent per month or 5 percent so far this year in this region. There's just too many economic indicators to the down side right now.

Employment, energy, agriculture, the world economy, stocks, bonds, commodities, et. al. are all areas of concern presently. Some hard money lender are even beginning to see their investors (buy, rehab, turn and burn) aging some of their inventories North of six months.

Add to that the fact that of our 77 million baby boomers, of which I am one at 65, 10,000 a day are and will be hitting retirement for about the next 20 years. A good percentage of these folks could care less about owning RE anymore. They've been there and done that. What they are now looking for is an un complicated quality of life.

True, I'm in the business of buying and selling RE and will continue to do so with the right people But I have to say that there's nothing wrong with renting or leasing nowadays. Folks that want to rent or lease will be doing so with folks who want to invest in the rental/lease market which is growing by leaps and bounds as we speak.

If 1065 Sherlock Ln in Huntington Beach hits your hot button, has the amenities and conveniences and offers you the quality of life you desire then I say go for it.
Shadi Kian, Agent, Lake Forest, CA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Hello Donald;
You have already got your answer regarding this property. I don't suggest a land lease properties. In today's market there are enough inventory that you can have more choices to go for land lease properties. I am working in Huntington Beach, give me a call if I can help.
Shadi Kian
Rwomei Chang, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
I just showed a couple of land lease condos today. They have been completely upgraded, and are beautiful homes. The asking price will be low when the leasing contract approaches its end. Buyers need to really know what they are getting into when they shop for land lease property.
Cyndi Mino, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
Hi, Donald. Yes, that property is on lease land and the lease shows to be ( per the MLS) $7392/yr along with the HOA of $366/mo. If you are looking for properties out in that location, the harbour area, that are not on lease land, just give me a call.
Bella E. Sam…, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
This property has a land lease of $7,392 per year ($1848 due quarterly). Please let me know how I may be of assistance on this or other homes meeting your criteria. Happy hunting!
Bonnie Scrib…, Agent, Fullerton, CA
Sun Jun 26, 2011
The land lease is $ 7,392 per year according to the MLS.