is this house still on the market?

Asked by Danmar, Los Angeles, CA Thu Apr 23, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1074708304-3369-Cherok…

Answers

2
Dyanna, , California
Thu Apr 23, 2009
This property was on the market for quite some time. It would not pass FHA and the bank would do no repairs. The property needed some repairs and you would also have to sign off on a pre-sale inspection report. The City of South Gate has very strict guidelines and the banks are not doing any repair what it needs. There is a property in South Gate that the city won't allow to be purchased unless it is all cash due to the city violations.

I know South Gate well and would love to be of any assistance. Please let me know dyannaavila@hotmailcom or call me at 323.359.7992

Dyanna
John Barry, Agent, Eagle Rock, VA
Thu Apr 23, 2009
Hi Danmar,

I checked the MLS for you on this property and, unfortunately, it shows as a pending sale as of 4/17/09, meaning it likely has an accepted offer and is currently in escrow. Please let me know if you have any questions or need any more information on this or any other properties...

Have a good night!

John Barry
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
15490 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Email: john.barry@coldwellbanker.com