Property Q&A in Kingsley>Question Details

Cathy Burcro…, Home Buyer in Beulah, MI

is this house still on the market?

Asked by Cathy Burcroff, Beulah, MI Tue Mar 31, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi Cathy,

I checked that out as well. The listing you referenced does still come up active, HOWEVER the home has been listed by another agent as a Corporate Owned foreclosure, and that listing shows as being under contract.

It would appear the original owner unfortunately lost the home to foreclosure, and the original listing hasn't been updated accordingly.

That it is Under Contract means that an offer has been made, but is contingent on something- inspections, financing, etc. It's possible that this sale could fall through, opening the home to purchase again. If you have an interest, it makes sense to investigate further now and take a tour of the home.

Please let me know if I can be of assistance regarding this or other homes. You list your town as Beulah, so I'm in your neighborhood.

Warm Regards,

Matt Case
It does still shwo active. If you would liek to see it please call me 321 624 1650 or email me at

Thank you