is this house still on market ...I wouldlike to purchase this home for a decent price

Asked by Chico, Owings Mills, MD Sun Nov 27, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3057035949-4206-Wynfield-Dr-O…

Answers

6
Chico, Home Buyer, Owings Mills, MD
Mon Nov 28, 2011
Thank you allso much if I move forward I will call one of you .
Paul Moffett, Agent, Westminster, MD
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Hello Chico,
Yes this home is still available. For its size and location it looks to be a really good deal.If you have the right person guiding you a foreclosure can be a really great way to ourchase your next home.You just have to be protected.
My card says real estate counselor, I am happy to put my 18 plus years experience to work for you to make the whole process as easy and stress free as possible.
Feel free to contact me at your convenience.
Have a great day,
Paul Moffett 410-294-1922 direct line
Remax Advantage
Ariana Loucas, Agent, National Harbor, MD
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Dear Chico,
It is available.As Brian said below, it is a good idea to interview a few agents before deciding on one to represent you. I would be honored at the opportunity to assist you in your buying goals and will happily arrange an appointment to begin the process. Either way, good luck with your purchase!
Ariana Loucas
Brian Pakulla, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Chico,

Yes, this house is still available. You will have a lot of agents responding to you. Research and find the best one who can work for you to help get you the best deal on this home or another.

Let me know if I can help you further.
Reginald Duc…, Agent, Ellicott City, MD
Sun Nov 27, 2011
This house is still available. It is vacant. It is a foreclosure. You will need to be pre-approved for a loan or have all cash. You can contact me by phone or email at 410-294-4294 and reginald.duckett@apreus.com
Reginald Duckett
, ,
Sun Nov 27, 2011
Yes, call me to schedule a private showing.