is this house still for sale, will they rent it.. thanks

Asked by Victoria Garlinghouse-Morris, Payson, AZ Sun Apr 7, 2013

same as subject

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1055910905-15698-N-136th-Ln-S…

Answers

5
Vickie Mathe…, , Cave Creek, AZ
Wed Apr 24, 2013
Yes, I am the Realtor and it is still for sale it is not pending nor does it have a contract.
Vickie Mathe…, , Cave Creek, AZ
Wed Apr 24, 2013
This house is still for sale not rent..
Cindy Herrera, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Hi Victoria , itt looks like it is under contract. Did you need assistance finding a rental in the area? I am a local realtor who lives in Surprise. My direct cell: 623-628-2040. More than happy to assist you.
Todd Kortrig…, Agent, Goodyear, AZ
Sun Apr 7, 2013
Victoria,

Previous answer is right on.... the property is currently in Pending status and under contract. I can assist you in finding another or keep you posted in the event something would happen with this particular property and it becomes available again.

Thank you for your interest
Mags Owen, Agent, Surprise, AZ
Sun Apr 7, 2013
The property is under contract for sale.
There are a few rental listings available in surprise with larger lots.
If you contact me with your specific criteria (i.e. price range, # beds, baths etc) I'd be happy to help you find a suitable sale, rental or lease purchase.