is this house still available do you have more pics?

Asked by Erica Holmes, Chicago, IL Fri Oct 5, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3093965408--S-Emerald-Ave-…

Answers

13
Dino Hasapis, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
MLS #: 08088257 .... listed -5521 S Emerald Ave , Chicago, Illinois 60621....
Dino Hasapis, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
no it is not available. It closed back in november
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Dino Hasapis, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
MLS #: 08088257 .... listed -5521 S Emerald Ave , Chicago, Illinois 60621.
Evelyn S. Fr…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Oct 7, 2012
Hi Erica,

Seems like more of late there have been quite a few bogus listings on here and other websites.

Your best bet is to work with a broker, his/her services & expertise are priceless and free to you the buyer.

Jacquelyn Ho…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Oct 6, 2012
Ms. Holmes; The best way to find out about any property is to get a real estate broker. They can research the property on Emerald or any property you would like to see. This next step is to get pre-approved so that when you are ready to buy, you will be qualified to buy. Any realtor can aid you in this process.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
No its not. Another false listing on Trulia. If your looking to buy get a good buyers agent. its free to you!
Dino Hasapis, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Hey Erica, About the pics. There arent any on the MLS other then the picture of the front that you see. I can possibly get some more from the listing agent. Let me know ... dino.hasapis@rreassets.com
Dino Hasapis, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
yes it is still available. Its a fannie mae owned property. You can email me at dino.hasapis@rreassets.com for more info.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Greetings Erica,

Your most accurate soure of info is to work with a licensed Realtor. Not only can he/she provide you with up to date data but they can offer you their expertise. Should you need any assistance, feel free to contact me.
Jorge Vega, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
This listing is from a foreclosure website. I suggest you seek the services of a professional realtor that can help you seek these type of homes. Good luck!!!
Ivan Sagel, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Erica,

This home is not yet available and it may never come on the market. If you are looking to buy a home, then your best bet is to team up with a Realtor you like.

Best of luck,
Ivan Sagel
312-515-7823
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Fri Oct 5, 2012
Not in the MLS and never has been, but it could show up in the future. Trulia also is not a good site to use if you are serious about buying.