is this house really for 25000 and can it be financed pleaseemail me at lsantana33@yahoo.com thank you

Asked by Lsantana33, New York, NY Wed Dec 5, 2012

2606 wood drive south edingberg tx 78542

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3102870908-2606-Woods-Dr-S-Ed…

Answers

2
Linda Grey, Agent, Port Orange, FL
Thu Dec 6, 2012
This is an Auction property with a minimum starting bid of $25,000. it is very had to find a lender to finance under $50,000. in my area, might not be so there, but that is only a starting bid so depending upon how many people show up for the auction the property could go very high.

You will also have to have your financing in place and come to the auction with the appropriate money down or you will not be able to bid, the auction date is 12/15/12.

Hope that helps, bring your Realtor for assistance in the process.
Tommy Burris, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Baton Rouge, LA
Wed Dec 5, 2012
I would be willing to bet the price is inaccurate.

If you are looking to finance a $25000 property, you should get a buyer's agent and have them weed out these listings that aren't real.

trulia doesnt list properties... they leech off other listings and sometimes the listing data is grossly wrong. Therefore, you cannot trust trulia for anything.

Get a realtor.