is this house haunted?

Asked by Isabel Eligio, Chicago, IL Sun Nov 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20883534-3…

Answers

2
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Nov 29, 2009
Isabel,
I saw your other question on this house as well, regarding "did someone die in the house". If you are really concerned about this, I suggest you do a few things. Google the house address. If someone died in the house, it may have been posted in a newspaper or on a website. This will come up. Also, go ask the neighbors. If the house has been haunted, I am sure they will of heard about it. Good luck!

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlamericorp@aol.com
708-250-2696
Harold Arnold, , Chicago, IL
Sun Nov 29, 2009
Hello Isabel:

Basic information about homes are pricing, taxes etc. If you are just looking, you will get few answers since the best agents including myself, do not have the time to work with those just looking!!

Concluding, when you are serious about purchasing, feel free to contact me. My team has "Unusual Real Estate Rebates" that will save you dollars.

Note that this is the best time to buy if you can buy!! We negotiate and issue Rebates for those who work with us!! Properties are undervalued for a number of reasons. Why don't you take a minute to contact me and let's discuss your real estate needs and desires when you know you will be ready to buy or sell.