is this house for sale or has it been sold?

Asked by agottlieb26, Huntingtown, MD Mon Mar 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Maryland/Huntingtown/sold/448361…

Answers

6
Kathy Hutchi…, Agent, Huntingtown, MD
Mon Mar 4, 2013
This home was sold but there are others available in the Huntingtown area! I live in Huntingtown and have for the last 21 years! I am very familiar with the area and would love to help you find something similar to this property! Call or email me to get started!

Kathy Hutchins GRI ABR CDPE SFR
Broker/Owner
Hutchins Property Management
301-785-1995
khutchins@realtor.com
Catherine Pu…, , Silver Spring, MD
Mon Mar 4, 2013

If you have not already been approved by a lender, I would be happy to run numbers for you to let you know how much you can qualify for.

Feel free to call, write or text if you have any questions!

The first step in the home buying process is to get pre-approved for your mortgage. You can start this by going to my online link. Click here and enter your information so I can run numbers for you: https://6760686183.secure-loancenter.com/WebApp/Start.aspx?&… .
After you hit SUBMIT, I will be able to access your information through our secure website and will run figures for you right away.

This does not obligate you to use Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation, although we do appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

I am looking forward to working with you and helping you get the keys to your new home!

Catherine Purcell
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
Cell 202 573-6035
catherinep@fairwaymc.com

Over 25 years of Real Estate and Mortgage experience
focused on educating my clients so you can make an informed decision that best suits your needs!

MLO# 194172 FIMC NMLS# 2289
Stephanie Co…, Agent, Dunkirk, MD
Mon Mar 4, 2013
The home at 3085 Plum Point Rd sold on 2-4-13 for 199,900. Are you looking in the area? I would be happy to send you listings that fir your search criteria if you are not already working with a realtor.
Ella Blaine, Agent, Mechanicsville, MD
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Hello There the house is no longer on the market. It was listed for Sale back in 2008. However the Seller took it off the market for some reason. If you are interested in this home, I can check to see if the Sellers would be still interested in Selling it again.

Just email me if interested.
Ella
Michael F Jo…, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Hello this home you asked about is not for sale.
Tony McMahon, Agent, WHITE PLAINS, MD
Mon Mar 4, 2013
The property previously sold in 2002, it was most recently being marketed in 2008 but was removed rather quickly from the MLS. if you are in the market to purchase or sell a home and are in need of the services of a Realtor, please feel free to contact me for assistance .