is this house for sale?

Asked by Yesenia, Houston, TX Wed Feb 27, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092261196-12007-Heritage-Cro…

Answers

7
Cristina Sig…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Mar 4, 2013
Yesenia:

Unfortunately 12007 Heritage Crown Court, Houston, TX 77047 closed back in 08/2012. Were you looking in this area? If so, I would like to help you in your home search. Please give me a call or email me to get started.

Cristina S.
Rick and Cat…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Unfortunately this property is no longer for sale.

My name is Enrique "Rick" Trevino. I am a Realtor and Marketing Coach for Prudential, Anderson Properties. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so that I can obtain more information so that I can better serve you. Information that I would need is your price range or monthly payment, number of bedrooms, do you prefer a new home or pre-owned, etc.. I will search for homes for you so that you won’t have to, e-mail or mail them to you directly, negotiate for the best possible price, obtain the best interest rate, do a title search to make sure there are no liens on the home you are purchasing, schedule inspectors to inspect your property and negotiate any needed repairs prior to closing on your home.

Rick Trevino
Rick@hudzone.com
281-787-5153
Web Reference:  http://Hudzone.com
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Feb 28, 2013
Yesenia ...

Unfortunately, information on Trulia and other such sites isn't always current ... this is a prime example. Rather than surfing the web in search of that special home, you should associate with a Realtor, who will do all that work for you, and eliminate those false alarms such as this one. As a buyer, there is no cost to you, so I can't see why you wouldn't take advantage of the services and expertise offered. Please get in touch, and let's discuss your wants and needs further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon
Maira Rondan, Agent, Houston, TX
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Yesenia,

This property sold back in August. If you are looking for a home to move into or an investment property I will be happy to help you with either. Contact me anytime.

Maira Rondan
maira@venturerealtyrei.com
281-701-0766
Persis Behra…, Agent, Cinco Ranch, TX
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Yesenia, this home sold in August of 2012, and was a foreclosure. There are a few more homes in this area that are for sale, if that is where you are specifically interested.

Call or email if you have any more questions.

Persis
713-294-7747
persis.realtor@gmail.com
Tatiana Hern…, Agent, Humble, TX
Wed Feb 27, 2013
It reflect as Sold, they close this transaction 08/29/2012.
Please contact me to find out how can I serve you!
Tatiana Hern…, Agent, Humble, TX
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Hi Yesenia,, I'm dobe checking all the details now, if you want to call me (832)417-8020
Tatiana Hernandez, Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate.