Property Q&A in Howell>Question Details

Nanette, Home Buyer in Freehold, NJ

is this house for sale?

Asked by Nanette, Freehold, NJ Mon Aug 2, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3012175985-3-Albion-Way-Howel…

Answers

3
Hi Nanette!

Sorry for any confusion. I started responding to your inquiry without first checking the other responses. My fellow agents are correct. Do use a realtor when searching for a home. For one, only realtors have access to the most recent, reliable information, including tax records. Informed realtors can also help you negotiate with the seller, provide comparable properties to determine value and what you should bid. Good realtors will also help you find a knowledgeable inspector and aid you in interpreting his findings. There is a long list of areas that a reliable realtor can help you with and, as you know. on the buying side there is no fee. S/he shoudl run interference for you and make the experience as pleasant as possible. But, do yourself and your realtor a favor: only work with one.

With friendly greetings,

Jerald Goldstein
Hi, Nanette. That home actually sold in July for $380,000 (It was a foreclosure). Centenial Pointe in Howell is a great neighborhood in Howell (I actually live nearby). If I can help you in your search for a home, don't hesitate to contact me.

Phil DeFusco
Weichert Realtors
cell: (732) 567-5995
http://www.phildefusco.com
Hi Nanette,
This home is not currently for sale. This was a bank owned foreclosure which sold for $380,000 and closed on 7/12/2010.

If you need assistance finding a home in the area please feel free to contact me at 732-580-5309.

Heather Daccurso
Remax Prestige
heather@heatherdaccurso.com