vanessabeltr…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

is this house available?

Asked by vanessabeltran851, Phoenix, AZ Thu Jan 19, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3067113847--E-Turquoise-Av…

Answers

5
Marisela Ram…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jan 19, 2012
yes, this property is available. Call to me to schedule if you are interested on viewing this property.

thank you,
Jennie Richa…, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 21, 2012
This home is available. Let me know if I can show this lovely home to you.
Jennie Richa…, , Phoenix, AZ
Sat Jan 21, 2012
This lovely home is available. Thanks. I am happy to assist you anyway I can.
Debora Nicho…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jan 19, 2012
The link does not give me enough information to go on. I did some research and found a property at 1521 E Turquoise ave that was for sale in July, but has since been taken off the market.

I would be happy to set up a search for you that will give you the most up to date information. If that is something you would like, please give me a call.

Deb Nichols
HomeSmart
602-769-9217
Brian Anders…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Thu Jan 19, 2012
The house in question may be up for a foreclosure auction according to public records, but is currently not available for viewing.

In most cases, the bank initiating the foreclosure will list the property for sale after the auction. This means the property has a good chance of being available for viewing and offers in a few months, unless the the house is purchased at auction by someone who does not wish to sell it.

For your reference, the address on that property is 1521 E Turquoise Ave B, Phoenix 85020.

If you have any further questions, or would like help in the future, my number is 602 319 8085.
Web Reference:  http://armls.com