is this home still for sale? other websites have shown me the status is no longer active

Asked by Kevin Siurek, Tinley Park, IL Sun Mar 18, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1046589405-5342-Wolf-Dr-Scher…

Answers

3
Kim Odegard, Agent, Schererville, IN
Mon Mar 19, 2012
Unfortunately it is no longer available. It went under contract 3/16/12. If you do not have a real estate agent, I can assist you with finding other homes in the Schererville area or any other areas that may be of interest to you. I would be happy to chat with you about the criteria you are looking for in a home. You can reach me by calling me directly at 219-629-5585 or emailing me at kim@kimodegard.com. Thank you for your inquiry. Have a good evening.

Kim Odegard
Red Key Realty Leaders
Bill & Rachel…, Agent, Munster, IN
Mon Mar 19, 2012
This one is pending. When shopping the internet, you have to be aware that some of the information may not be correct. Much of this has to do with how fast information is updated from the MLS information. I feel that shopping a home on the web is like shopping at a big department store that has no staff to guide you to the product you are looking for... you might just leave the store, with the perfect home right in front of you. That is why it is best to get your infomation directly from a Realtor. If you would like, we can set you up our system to automatically notify you of new listings that meet your parameters as they come on the market. Let me know if you would like some professional assistance. Bill Port, RE/MAX Results, 219-613-7527 Bill@PortHomeSales.com
Bill Vossos, Agent, Schererville, IN
Sun Mar 18, 2012
The property is no longer available. There were eight offers and the bank selected the highest of those. If you are interested in finding deals like these, give me a call and I'll make sure you are among the first to see them. 219-680-9037. Bill Vossos Century 21 Executive Realty. Sellwithbillv@gmail.com