is this home still available? Please let me know

Asked by Ron Glaus, Surprise, AZ Mon Jun 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3067569051-15361-W-Bloomfield…

Answers

4
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Ron

Connecting with a great Realtor would really help you in this search effort. So many of the listing son some web sites are not kept current.
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Hi Ron,
The property is a short-sale and it looks like they already received an offer on it. If you like I can send you information on other properties in the area that are still available for sale.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
Donald Keys, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Ron, the home has been under contract since February 2012 and is accepting back up offers only according to our MLS. The challenge with websites other than the "REAL MLS" is that they don't show these details. That is why it is a good idea to hire a Buyers Agent.

Here is a "LIve List" of 128+ homes for sale in Surprise under $200K

Let me know if you need anything.

Donald Keys
REALTOR - Since 1997
HomeSmart
(623) 337-8965
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Jun 4, 2012
This home is in under contract and has been since 2/20/12. The agent has the home in AWC status, which allows it to display as Active on some 3rd party websites for the purpose of obtain backup offers.