is this home for sale?

Asked by mimydemague, Brookfield, CT Sat Mar 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Connecticut/New_Milford/sold/683…

Answers

4
Todd Sargent, Agent, New Milford, CT
Thu May 2, 2013
This home was expired as a listing for sale back in January of this year, and is no longer available for sale.
Todd Sargent, Agent, New Milford, CT
Sun Mar 3, 2013
15 Twin Ridge was listed for sale, but was cancelled as a listing on 01.18.13, after having been on the market as a short sale for 163 days. The property is currently in mediation, with the next scheduled mediation hearing on 03.06.13. Check in with me for an update after that date to see what the results are, if any. Todd Sargent: 203.948.1729
Ray Poppe, Agent, Danbury, CT
Sat Mar 2, 2013
I did check the State Wide MLS and 15 Twin Ridge was on the market last year as a Short Sale. It was cancelled in August of last year. This property might have gone into foreclosure and could be coming on the market shortly.
Ray
Ray Poppe, Agent, Danbury, CT
Sat Mar 2, 2013
It doesn't see that this house is for sale. 2 Twin Ridge in New Milford is for sale which looks to be a much nice home and is listed at $439,900. If you are interested in learning more about it just let me know. You can check out my reviews on Trulia to learn more about me as a Buyers Agent.
Any other questions let me know.
Ray