is this home a rental or for sale . Would like to see this home today or friday afternoon. The price listed is for renting or sale

Asked by Donna Mc Mickens, University Heights, OH Thu Mar 8, 2012

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3028644700-2219-Demington-Dr-Cl…

Answers

3
Evie Braman, Agent, South Euclid, OH
Thu Mar 8, 2012
HI! This home is for sale at $289,900. If you would like me to email you an accurate list of what is for sale or for rent in Cleveland Heights or any other location please call me and I'd be happy to do that for you. No charge, just good information!!

Hope to hear from you,
Evie Braman
2016-288-4506
BrokerBraman@aol.com
Karen Leheney, Agent, brecksville, OH
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Hi Donna, Call me so we can go over what your specific needs are first.. thanks Karen, Howard Hanna. 440-476-2422
Tari Torch S…, Agent, Woodmere, OH
Thu Mar 8, 2012
Donna - The list price on this home is $289,000. I believe it is still for rent, but if you are interested I will call the list agent for details. It's a great street. I can show it to you today or later on Friday (i.e., 4:30 or so). Let me know what would be good for you. Maybe we could speak on the phone; it would be quicker to arrange a time.
216-419-4493