kmont0704, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

is this condo still up for sale?

Asked by kmont0704, Philadelphia, PA Mon Sep 26, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3034164533-5022-N-Convent-Ln-…

Answers

6
Larry Lichtm…, Agent, Bala Cynwyd, PA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi Kmont,

Ryan is correct. That condo is pending sale and scheduled to settle on October 21st.
Asking price was $127.5K when it went under contract.
There are many other Baker Bay Condominiums for sale. I have attached a LINK BELOW to the information on all 14 condos available in the price range of $115-150K. Please feel free to call me with any questions and/or to schedule showings of the units which interest you. Looking forward to speaking with you.

REAL ESTATE INFORMATION LINK
View real estate information
http://www.trendmls.com/mls/Client/Email/EmailClick.aspx?s=1…
If the above link does not work, copy and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.
This link can be viewed up to 10 times over the next 90 days.

Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell (267) 254-7994
Benjamin R.…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Tue Sep 27, 2011
kmont0704,

I think everyone answered your question. If you would like to look at other condos in Baker's Bay please let me know and I'd be happy to show them to you.

Also, if you are a first time home buyer, I do free, non-committal Home Buyer 101's that help you understand the process of home buying from start to finish. Let me know if you're interested.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ben
Timothy Garr…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi, kmont0704.

It looks like your question has already been answered, and it looks like there are plenty more options for you in Baker's Bay.

If you have any more questions, or would like additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out; I can show you any home that's currently for sale in Philadelphia.

All of my contact information is below.

Tim

Timothy Garrity | Realtor & Consultant
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - #RS314897
215-829-8850 Office
267-879-2716 Mobile
tim@usspaces.com
Michael Solo…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
I currently have a condo listed in Bakers Bay call me if you would like to see it.

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark
215 421 2121 cell
Ryan Quinn, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
Unfortunately, this condo is under agreement and pending a sale with another buyer. However, I did a search for the area and came up with about 40 other homes and condos listed in that zip code for sale between $100,000 and $150,000. If you would like me to email it to you I can.

My email is rquinn@phillycityspace.com, you can send me an email there instead of posting your email on here.

Ryan
Kevin Tran, , Philadelphia, PA
Mon Sep 26, 2011
No, it's pending. Sorry about that....