is this condo a Home Path property?

Asked by Sandra Aguirre, Chicago, IL Mon Apr 23, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3070699773-1340-W-Touhy-Ave-102-Chi… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3070699773-1340-W-Touhy-Ave-1…

Answers

5
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Tue Apr 24, 2012
As mentioned previously - use the expertise of a REALTOR and your search process will be much more efficient and beneficial to you. It's free and will likley save you many $$$.
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Nop and its already under contract. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Tue Apr 24, 2012
free property is sold in this order.. you last, the clients of agents, the friends of agents, the agent.. by the time you see it..its been passed over by 50% of the potential buyers..get an agent or come in last..you choose.
Deb Russcol, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 23, 2012
This is a short sale and has been under contract since the 5th of April. Another one bedroom in the building, unit 403, came on the MLS today and was immediately marked "PEND". This was a foreclosure unit.

The internet is a difficult tool for you to use as its information is not updated as quickly nor will the "under contract" units be removed from "active" status until the contingencies are met. The MLS has the most current information. I would be glad to put you on a search that will keep you informed, on a daily basis if you like, of all new and changed listings that meet you needs. Give me a call any time.

Deb Russcol, GRI
The Realtor Who Listens to Your Needs.

RE/MAX Edge
773-353-9185
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Apr 23, 2012
No, is is just a short sale not a foreclosure and it has been under contract for almost a month. trulia is not a good site to use if you are serious about buying. Try realtor.com or my web site or have an agent, like me, set up a search for you.
Ground floor units in buildings like this are not so great. The floors are cold and not insulated. If this is for investment they are harder to rent.