is this an as is property or is it livable?

Asked by toshaand2, Saint Louis, MO Thu Nov 29, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3099871079--Kensington-Ave…

Answers

6
Jeremy Turner, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Not as is, it's ready to start the buying process.
Jeff Hartzke, , Arnold, MO
Thu Nov 29, 2012
I have several HUD homes on the market myself. I've found that most could be livable with sme work done first. Very few are move in ready , but some are not far off. This paticular listing shows cancelled meaning the owner took it off the market. I would be happy to show you some others so you can get a feel of what i'm talking about. 314-974-4353
Dale Weir, Agent, Chesterfield, MO
Thu Nov 29, 2012
I talked to the listing agent. His comment was that the condition of the property was "poor" which is why it is priced where it is priced.
Scott Helt, Agent, St Louis, MO
Thu Nov 29, 2012
This property is still active. Please feel free to call or email me if you would like to view,
Scott Helt
314-598-8102
Dan Brassil, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Thu Nov 29, 2012
While almost all bank owner properties state they are sold "as is", I have noticed more banks over the last year begin to budge a little more with crediting an amount for certain repairs. I cannot tell you the condition of the property as it is not provided. To find out more info, you have to click on RealtyTrac which requires you to pay money for foreclosure info. I don't use but some private investors do.
Heather Racy, Agent, Saint Louis, MO
Thu Nov 29, 2012
Most bank properties are sold as is. The bank is not willing to do anywork to properties that have been foreclosed on they are simply wanting to get it off their hands to try to regain some if not all of their money back.
If you are looking for a home please feel free to contact me.
Coldwell Banker Premier Group
Heather Racy
314-446-3664