Property Q&A in Palmdale>Question Details

Raymond  Gar…, Home Buyer in Palmdale, CA

is this a short sale? are their any liens on this place? if not i will buy it cash today.

Asked by Raymond Garcia, Palmdale, CA Mon Mar 8, 2010

This question is about this property:…

This house on Hook Street is available its going for $230,000.00
They left out a zero in the listing price, if your interested in seeing it or any others please let me know
Thank you
Trisha Provinge

I forgot to answer one part of your question - I'm sorry.

There IS a loan on this property - and it looks as though the seller is behind on the payments, but is willing to bring loan current in order to sell the property as NOT a short sale.

Hello Raymond,

This property IS available - it is NOT a short sale or a foreclosure. I've included a more detailed link below for the property.

I'd be happy to write this offer for you - just give me a call or e-mail and let's talk. One of the things that the seller, Listing Agent and myself will require in order to write a Cash offer is that you have bank statements to show where the money is located. We black out the bank account numbers and a portion of the name on the statement to show that they are legitimate and we include those with the offer.

Please note that the ACTUAL List Price is $230,000 - there is a typo in the Trulia listing. If you don't have sufficient cash to cover the list price, I have a lender I can reter you to, and you can use your cash for a larger downpayment.

I look forward to the opportunity of assisting you with your home purchase - have a wonderful day.

Tamara Stoebe, REALTOR, GRI, QSC, e-PRO, Notary
DRE License #01827461
1801 W. Ave. K
Lancaster, CA 93534
Cell: (661) 466-6849
Fax: (661) 422-3006