is this a condo?

Asked by Rinah Medalion, New York, NY Wed Jan 2, 2013

would like to see it

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3096144599-330-E-70th-St-3A-N…

Answers

6
Jenet Levy, Agent, New York, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Rinah,

This is a co-op, not a condo. It also has a signed contract.

I would strongly suggest you use a skilled, experienced buyer's agent. When you search on public sites, the listings are often out of date, incomplete and sometimes just wrong. The benefits of using an agent is that we streamline your search, negotiate on your behalf and take you through each step of the transaction. It saves you time, money and aggravation.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Elena Ravich,…, Agent, New York City, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
As many brokers have already mentioned, this is a coop building not a condo. In New York all brokers, who are members of Real Estate Board of New York, have access to the entire pool of all exclusive listings and can provide you with information on all available apartments in any particular area that fit your search criteria. To save yourself time and make your search process more efficient, it is advisable to engage one qualified agent, who is familiar with the area and building requirements to the purchasers, etc., and let her find all possible options for you. I would be happy to assist you in your search and check for available listings that most fully suite your requirements.

Elena Ravich
Rakita Realty
646 593 7207
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
FYI, there is a link at the bottom of the hypertext page that links to the listing agents website with all pertinent information. Jenet is so correct that you should work with an experienced real estate professional. We have access to all listings and can streamline the process all the way. Not to mention how much you will learn as you are guided through the purchase. Good luck.
John Peitler, Agent, NY,
Thu Jan 3, 2013
If you are interested in seeing properties in this area, please contact me. My name is Tanuja and I can be reached at 347-882-0353. Thank you and good luck.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Thu Jan 3, 2013
Hi, It is actually a coop.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
914.406.9023
Anu Islam, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Jan 2, 2013
330 E 70th is a coop. Unfortunately Apartment #3E has a signed contract. Are you only interested in condos?