is there anything wrong with it? if so e-mail me back and list the problems. alizcuz6mos@yahoo.com

Asked by Daniel, Saint Albans, WV Mon Jan 5, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1071982992-423-Barrett-St-Sai…

Answers

1
Dana Schuster, Agent, Slidell, LA
Mon Jan 5, 2009
The mobile is listed as "as is" which probably means it is not in great condition. however,the important thing to realize about mobiles is that even in great condition with many amenities,they depreciate,just like a car. Also this would probably have to be a cash sale,as you would not be able to get financing on a mobile this old. The main issue is if the land is worth the asking price. This would be a very good price for the lot in my area,but as i am not familiar with land values in your area,i suggest you contact a local realtor who can provide you with the latest & most accurate info regarding values in your area.