is there any pics to view?

Asked by Angela Crenshaw, Lawrence, KS Sun May 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3084553949--Jana-Dr-Lawren…

Answers

3
Rob Lang’s answer
Rob Lang, , Lawrence, KS
Sun May 20, 2012
You will only find very basic information online. There are lots of photos and much more information available on Foreclosures but to dig deeper for that informatiion, you will need to select and start working with a Realtor. It is FREE!! The foreclosure bank pays for me to work for you. You won't know how much you are missing until you ask me. What are you waiting for?
Sean Williams, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Mon May 28, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words, but the cover of a book doesn't lead to perfect judgement. Get a Realtor to help you determine true VALUE of a home. Deferred maintenance on integral elements can cost you thousands of dollars in the near future. I'm saying this just as a friendly caution -- If you want a system for evaluating homes, I'm happy to send you a 10-step outline. SeanWilliams@sunflower.com
Stan Trekell, Agent, Lawrence, KS
Sun May 20, 2012
Angela,
I just showed this townhome yesterday. It is conveniently located here in Lawrence and it has a nice floor plan arrangement including a masonry fireplace in the basement. It has a detached two-car garage with a connecting fenced courtyard for entertaining your guests. I would be happy to make sure you receive photos of this property. If you have other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best wishes,
Stan