is there a rear unit at this prperty?

Asked by Patricia Ligans, Ukranian Village, Chicago, IL Sun Jun 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Illinois/Chicago/sold/20747467-1…

Answers

4
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
This property is not even on the market. Another fake listing. If your looking to buy, get a good buyers agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the buying process, at no cost to you.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Work with a Realtor to create an effective search for you. Therefore you will not waste time on properties that are no longer on the market.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Jun 25, 2012
It does not seem that this property is for sale.... what are you interested in?
Instead of searching on the internet which is not always updated as the information REaltors have
access to. If you are interested in the purchase of a property and you know which neighborhoods you
are interested in or would consider, your best solution for finding the right property for YOU would be
if you connect with a local Realtor as well as with a local personally available loan officer to find out
how much a bank will let you borrow, how much down payment you may need including considering
monthly assessments, and taxes...... So clear up your financial requirements, how much the loan
will plus tax and insurance will be for you per month and then the Realtor will be able to provide you
and show your the properties that fit your needs and your financials as well.

I usually start with my buyers, by determining what they need, get the loan officer explore all your options and the loan amount available to the buyers, then I do the research and provide them via e-mail with those properties that fit the buyers' needs or most of them within their price range and
areas of interest.... For any that look interesting to the buyers I then make appointments for showings and at that point, more education, more comparisons, additional information, property histories, and all followed by detailed guidance through the entire process up to a successful closing. So please do not do this on your own......for your protection and also to make the search for a home a pleasant experience...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and North Shore Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients
@Properties with offices in the city of Chicago, Evanston, Winnetka, Highland Park and
Lake Forest
EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Jun 24, 2012
This one does not exist. Trulia has lots of outdated information. Try realtor.com or my web site if you are not ready to work with an agent.