is their any gangs located around this are?

Asked by Daniel, Inglewood, CA Wed Jan 7, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1072367888-719-S-Thorson-Ave-…

Answers

2
Leilani, Home Buyer, California
Tue Jan 27, 2009
No there is NOT gang activity within this park - nor the surrounding area. This is an extremely secluded area and bordering the park to the east is Compton Community College, which is well secured of course.

To the west ( Santa Fe Ave.) as you drive to and from Tartar Lane -> is a business area near the 91 freeway. Tartar Lane is a quiet, safe, and secure area of "Rancho Dominguez" with several large upscale homes- located in a private community ( hidden roads not visible off Tartar Lane ) adjacent to the Mobile Home park. There are similar homes on the small nearby Clemmer Drive- expensive as well, which is the only street you'll see. Don't let the zip code fool you. The area is more like living in North Long Beach as it is on the border. It's odd that there is a mobile home park on the end of the block which is a private road itself, so I believe that this property may have been used at some point for student/faculty housing. The park is older, has an on site manager, and is home to families with children. This Mobile Home community seems very quiet. If you seek seclusion ( it really is secluded , trust me ) and affordable housing, then I would check it out.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Jan 7, 2009
Daniel,

The best source for this information is the local police department. They will be able to provide a breakdown of the various types of criminal activity.