is the list price correct for this property?

Asked by Alyssalalala, Shelby Township, MI Fri Apr 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3050687636--Majestic-Roche…

Answers

3
Haig Istambo…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri Apr 20, 2012

To elaborate a bit on what the other agents said. The public records indicate that the address to the foreclosure you asked about is 843 Majestic and it went to Sheriff Sale last April. The only way to know if it is on the market is to set up an automated search that will notify you of when it is placed on the market.

This subdivision is 2 miles from where I live and I know the subdivision well. Once the property goes up for sale, my guess is that it will sell quickly if it is in decent shape. So if you have any interest, I would suggest preparing yourself to place an offer by getting pre-approved.

Let me know if you need my assistance, my contact information is below.

Thanks again,

HAIg
Elias Realty
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Alyssa,

Good Afternoon!! Unfortunately the price listed on Trulia is most likely the value of a 2nd mortgage on the property. The sheiffs sale value was over a million dollars. This home is not currently on the market.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Jay M. Jones, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi Alyssa,

Unfortunately, not a chance. The only two properties currently listed on Majestic are for $685k and $735k--not even close to this price which is more than likely just one of the mortgages owed on it. What you found on Trulia is a Realty Trac posting which tracks home in the foreclosure process--a very misleading thing to find in the middle of real property listings. When you find these without addresses, you can be pretty sure it's just that, a home at some stage in the process, which may (or may not ever) be listed for sale by a bank in the near or not so near, furture. Let me know if you'd like me to send you an active and up-to-date search for homes in the area--I'd love to help!

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
248.568.4947
Web Reference:  http://www.MyRealtorJay.com