is the house for sale now?

Asked by Abrc99, Boca Raton, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092479840--Via-Jasmine-Boca-…

Answers

3
Russ Greenbe…, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Thu Feb 7, 2013
Hi Abrc,
Realty Trac posts notie of liens and foreclosure, it can be a year until this property hits the market after the court process and satisfaction of of payoffs, which is a loss to them will get listed 10-20% below market value. In this area of Mission Bay in boca there are units available in the $200-250k range. If you are looking to purchase here i will be happy to assist you and work together. I live in the area too

Russ Greenberg, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
(561) 445-8782 -direct http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Tom Priester, Agent, Tequesta, FL
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Dear Abrc,

The property you are inquiring about is not an active listing but instead a posting by RealtyTrac who would like you to contact them and sign of for their paid monthly service. Keep in mind that a good agent can provide you more timely information for absolutely free. The property in question is actually located at 20971 Via Jasmine #4 and a Lis Pendens was recorded on the property on July 31st of last year. This is the very first step in the foreclosure process and the property may, or may not, come on the market in relationship to this filing. If you would like me to notify you if it does come on the market just let me know.

Bank owned foreclosures and short sales used to be much better opportunities than they are in many cases today. Not only have banks started to price these assets above market value the condition of many of the majority of these properties and their systems are very poor when compared to a well tended for property being sold under more traditional terms. And without the bank headaches of which there are plenty.

The home you inquired about is a town house in the Las Flores section of Mission Bay which is located just west of 441 off Glades Road. You will find that well priced listings in Las Flores, as well as Reflections in Mission Bay, will sell almost immediately in todays market. There have been 4 sales in Mission Bay over the past 6 month with another two homes under contract. There are two active listings so inventory is at 90 days but both listings are over-priced in relationship to the most recent sales. I have a complete analysis of the community that I would be very happy to send our upon request.

The need for a qualified agent cannot be overstated as you need someone on your team who is qualified to determine fair value and have your best interest at heart. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Jim Plotkin…, Agent, Deerfield Beach, FL
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi there,
No it is not available. But there are two other homes in that complex that are for sale. Please feel free to contact me and I wil do everything I can to help you.
Jim Plotkin
561-856-2880
REMAX COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
JIMMYSELLSHOMES@AOL.COM
http://WWW.JACOBPLOTKIN.REMAXAGENT.COM