Property Q&A in Scarsdale>Question Details

David, Home Buyer in Forest Hills, Queens,...

is the home at 319 Heathcote still for sale?

Asked by David, Forest Hills, Queens, NY Tue May 5, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi David,
This home is currently in contract. If the buyers have difficulty getting a mortgage, the deal could unwind. If it does fall apart, I will let you know. In the interim, would you like to see other similar homes in Scarsdale? Please call me on my cell at 914-263-9153 to arrange an appointment. I look forward to helping you with your home search.
Suzanne Moncure
Hello David, #319 is a lovely home, our office is just down the block above Bistro Citron and we will of course be moving into our new headquarters at #300 Heathcote soon. We actually have several other homes available that are currently not listed on MLS in the area and would be happy to show them to you.

Sorry David, but it is in conditional contract. There are many other fabulous homes to see in Scarsdale and if you are serious about your search, you should be working with an agent so you dont miss out on a great house like this one. Feel free to contact my cell to set up an introductory meeting @ 914.672.6424

Thanks again for your interest in Scarsdale

Cindy Schwall
Associate Real Estate Broker
cell 914.672.6424