Chris Whitel…, Other/Just Looking in Outside U.S.

is the a swimming pool on the complex?

Asked by Chris Whiteley, Outside U.S. Sat Mar 28, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Charlotte/sold/34…

Answers

1
Beth Broadway…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri May 8, 2009
Hi Chris!
White Cascade Drive is in a neighborhood called Winchester. It does have a pool and tennis court in the community and the current HOA dues are $486/year. If having a pool in the community is important to you, I can certainly help find those matches. I will be happy to set you up on an automatic email so that you can see new listings as they become available that suit your needs. Please contact me or visit my website and register at your convenience. My website allows you to set up your own search or I can do it for you and possibly get a little more detailed for you. When you do decide to visit our area, I am happy to meet with you and show you the properties that you have targeted at that time. I look forward to hearing from you and earning your business.
Beth
Beth@SellingCharlotteRealEstate.com