is propety for sell?

Asked by Deaconmiller2001, Highland Park, MI Tue Aug 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Highland_Park/sold/1504…

Answers

2
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Oct 21, 2012
Since you have missed the opportunity to buy a house that may have been the right one for you, here is my suggestion: hook up with a Realtor.

Why? Well, you might have had a good chance at buying that house if you had known about it as soon as it came on the market. By the time you found it, it was Pending and beyond your reach. A Realtor has the ability to make you aware of properties that fit your needs that are for sale as soon as they are listed on the multiple listing service. Knowing what is available as soon as it is available is important for you to be able to make an offer on the property that you want before someone else puts it into contract.

Your Realtor will do much more than keep you up to date about properties that might be right for your. Talk to a local Realtor and find out the whole story.
Joe Williams, Agent, Southfield, MI
Tue Oct 9, 2012
Good Afternoon Deacon MIller,

Unfortunately, this home is currently not available. However, If you are looking for homes in this or other areas, I can provide you with a FREE list of homes. For more information or to receive a list of homes contact me directly at 248-346-6135. We look forward to working with you.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Joe

Joe Williams
THE J WILLIAMS TEAM
THE CONQUEST REAL ESTATE GROUP
16250 Northland Drive
Suite 202
Southfield, MI USA 48075
248-569-1486 Office
248-403-8313 Direct
248-346-6135 Mobile
thejwilliamsteam@gmail.com
"Houses are not our business, PEOPLE are."