is listing for 2213 whites mill rd in high point still available?also is this property a rent to own

Asked by Shirley Mccall, Greensboro, NC Wed Sep 28, 2011

Answers

4
Shannon Brui…, Agent, High Point, NC
Wed Sep 28, 2011
Hi Shirley,

This home has been rented. It is actually not a rent to own at the moment. What are you looking for specifically, this was in Ledford Downs?

Shannon Bruins
336-442-0628
Gloria Adams, Agent, High Point, NC
Thu Sep 29, 2011
Good Morning, Shirley:

This is a Fannie Mae foreclosure sold 'as is' and not for lease. All the bids for this property had to be in place by September 14th. The property is under contract accepting back up offers only at this time.

Let me know I might be of assistance to you in the future.

With kindest regards,
Gloria Adams
Allen Tate Co., High Point
336-812-2106
http://www.GloriaAdamsRealtor.com
claudia O Go…, Agent, Davie, FL
Wed Sep 28, 2011
Shirley,

This property is under contract. Feel free to contact me for additional information and/or additional listings in the area. 336-802-1152. Ask for Claudia.

I hope this information is helpful.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Sep 28, 2011
Shirley, you'd be much better off if you find a Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she can search the MLS for homes that fit your criteria. I would advise against any "rent to own" situation. They rarely work out.