Property Q&A in New Castle>Question Details

Patricia Mcn…, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE

is 22 katrin still on the market?

Asked by Patricia Mcneil, Wilmington, DE Mon Jan 5, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi Patricia, this house is under contract due to settle in February. There are 3 other houses in Boothurst available for sale ranging in price from 224,900 to 249,900. Let me know if you want to see any of them or if I can be of further assistance for you. You can contact me at 302-893-3632 (mobile) or 800-882-5883.
Yes this is under contract as of 12/10/09, yet not settled. We could watch it for you to alert you if the deal falters (in this market it's always a possibility due to financing or home inspection issues - ie "contingencies" in the contract).

To look for active properties fed directly from the MLS, you can look at the reference below (I just pulled up houses that are similar - 19720 zip code, miniumu 3br, 2bath, maximum price 300,000, but you can change all that to suit your needs). When viewing aggregation sites (for example Homes and Lands feeds) the updates can be delayed, meaning that sometimes properties are still online that went pending, and new listings don't always show up as quickly as MLS fed sites.

If you have any other questions on having us track the 22 Katrin property for you, or searching tips in general, please don't hesitate to contact my husband (John 302-740-5872 Cell) or myself (via email). Happy Hunting :)
No, unfortunately this house is currently under contract - as of 12/10/08.