is it fha approved?

Asked by Jerez1, Carol Stream, IL Mon Feb 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105377386-2168-Pepperwood-Ln…

Answers

2
Lester S. , Agent,
Tue Feb 26, 2013
thanks for the opportunity to answer your question Jerez. the listing broker has listed the property as FHA approved. it is a short sale. are you a pre-approved FHA buyer? your lender can verify the FHA approval status of the association to be sure. has your lender discussed how FHA financing will handle potential repairs needed in a property especially as related to a short sale which is sold "as-is"? if you want to learn more about this please contact me.
Michael Hagen, Agent, Elmhurst, IL
Tue Feb 26, 2013
Jerez1,
Your Realtor should be able to answer this question for you, because it should either be listed on the MLS data sheet or there are places for us to look it up.

If are not working with a Realtor, I would be happy to look up this information for you. Please feel free to email me or call me at 630-248-2292.

Mike Hagen