is it clean inside?

Asked by Patricia, 28360 Mon Jan 5, 2009

well i use to live in this house with my family

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Charlotte/sold/41…

Answers

2
Kelli Sheppe, , Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Patricia,

This home isn't for sale, but I can't gather from your question if you're actually looking to buy a home or just curious for sentimental reasons because you once lived in this home.

If you are interested in buying a home and are curious about the process, Kelli and I would love to include you in one of our Home Buyer Seminars.

Happy New Year,

Michael and Kelli
Cindy Sweeney, Agent, Indian Trail, NC
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Hi Patricia,

Here's what the listing agent has to say about it. "ONE OWNER CUSTOM BUILT HOME ON 1/2 ACRE WOODED LOT! INTERIOR HAS MAHAGONY PANELLING IN FAMILY ROOM, BUILT-IN DESK & CABINETS, & ARCHED RAISED HEARTH FIREPLACE. HARDWOOD FLOORS IN FORMAL AREAS & KITCHEN/BREAKFAST & UNDER THE CARPET OF SOME OF THE BR'S. GLASSED PORCH SERVES AS UTILITY ROOM/ STORAGE. MECHANICALS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. CONVENIENT TO SCHOOLS & SHOPPING! MUST SEE!! " Email me if you'd like to see inside for yourself. cinsweeney@carolina.rr..com
Cindy Sweeney