is it 1250 all inclusive? I'm military....

Asked by Trinatha1, Biloxi, MS Wed Sep 7, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3060992504-6706-Rue-Mornay-S-Bi…

Answers

4
Mary Ann Wes…, Agent, Ocean Springs, MS
Wed Sep 7, 2011
It is also for rent for $1250. If by "all inclusive" you want to know if utilities are paid by the owner, that is not usually the case. I would be happy to find out for you, though.
Mary Ann Wes…, Agent, Ocean Springs, MS
Wed Sep 7, 2011
This home is for sale, listed at $120,000. It is in the St. Martin School District. Is that the school district you are interested in?
Damion Flynn, Agent, Saucier, MS
Wed Sep 7, 2011
I am not sure if this rental is still available as Trulia is not the best updated site on properties.
To answer your question though, this is more than likely not all inclusive at that price. When talking to a property manager or owner of a home, it may be worth asking them to make a property all inclusive if your housing allowance is sufficient enough to cover the higher rents.
Janan Brewin…, Agent, Biloxi, MS
Wed Sep 7, 2011
I don't have the answer to this question but I do have a rental available in Ocean Springs for $1,000. Call Janan at (228) 224-6063. I work for Gardner Realtors.