interested to buy

Asked by Sam, Crystal, MN Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100358131--Merrimac-Ln-N-…

Answers

5
Vicki Schwar…, Agent, Victoria, MN
Mon Feb 4, 2013
If you are interesting in purchasing a foreclosure be prepared to write an offer immediately. If they are in good shape, most of them are getting multiple offers in just a day or so. If you are looking for a great deal a foreclosure can be that deal. There are some things that you should be aware of going into it. I would love to sit down go through the foreclosure process with you and see what your needs are and put together a strategy for you to find you a home.

Vicki Schwartz
MN Real Estate Options
Broker/Owner/Short Sale Professional
Accredited Platinum Real Estate Professional
Phone: (952) 443-2056
Fax: (952) 236-6429
Cell: (612) 801-2355
Check out our website at http://www.mnrealestateoptions.com for great information on all aspects of real estate, for Buyers, Sellers and Investors
Melva Shonbl…, , Maple Grove, MN
Sun Feb 3, 2013
Hi Sam,

Got your email just moments ago as I was unabailable last night.

I reshearched your questions on the two properties you inquired about.

The home on Inland Lane N in Maple Grove that Trulia showed as being in a foreclosure auction. A foreclosure auction is generally held at the court house. The "bidding process" is over rather quickly as the main bidder is generally the bank holding the first mortgage and sometimes the lean holders of other loans. Even if another buyer got the winning bid, the home owner still has extra time for redemption. An accepted offer must provide at the sale a cashier’s check for the purchase. So with even the little said, you can see it isn't a cut and dry process.

With that said I checked on the property and found that it has an offer on it that is accepted subjected to an inspection with no more showing on that home. The property must have had an offer that the bank was willing to allow even though there was to be a “Sheriff Sale” – foreclosure auction.

The second property you inquired on is the one on Merrimac Lane N. That property has been sold and is due to close on the 14 of February.

There are many great values of homes located in and around Maple Grove. I would be very happy to be able to meet with you and go over your wants and needs list and help you find that special home for you.

Melva Shonblom

Realtor, GRI, CRS, ABR, Mini MBA in Real Estate
“Building Lasting Relationships Through Trust”
Counselor Realty, Inc.
E-Mail: melva@melvashonblom.com
Chase Lenz, Agent, Minneapolis, MN
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi Sam.
I'll get you the MLS report on this home and schedule a showing for you.

Email or call me.
Chase Lenz
612-819-4474
chase@sp-realestate.com
Suzanne Bown…, Agent, Champlin, MN
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hi Sam,
I would be happy to assist you with this. I also have a neighboring home coming on the market soon. Please call, email or text
Suzanne Bownik
Associate Broker, Realtor
TheMLSonline.com
612-309-0884
RealtoSuz@gmail.com
Jason Lange, Agent, Woodbury, MN
Sat Feb 2, 2013
Hello Sam would love to discuss this further with you. Give me a call when you have an opportunity.

Jason Lange
RE/MAX Results
612-247-7593
Web Reference:  http://www.iHEARTMNhomes.com