interested in this home,however we would like to see more photos we will be paying cash my email is wscoe@comcast.net phone 206-713-1964 wanda

Asked by wscoe, North Port, FL Sat Oct 27, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3027504150-2543-Mindlin-Ln-No…

Answers

2
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
It was nice to speak with you on the phone today. The home at 2543 Mindlin Lane, North Port is currently under contract. It is a short sale and the owners are taking back up offers just in case the deal falls through. They have an expected closing date of 12/31/12. I will send you some additional listings to review. Contact me with questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Sat Oct 27, 2012
The home at 2543 Mindlin Lane, North Port is currently under contract. It is a short sale and the owners are taking back up offers just in case the deal falls through. They have an expected closing date of 12/31/12. You would need to wait that long. There are no additional photos in the MLS of this property. There is a tenant living in the home. Sometimes they do not like photos of their belongings taken. I do have photos of when it was previously listed in 2010 that I could send to you. Otherwise, I would be happy to send you listings in the area that are for sale. Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
tammyhayesre@gmail.com