interested in this as an investment property. is it still available? are they accepting any more bids? does it need a lot of work?

Asked by Trish20220, Fresno, CA Sun Jan 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3100049372--N-Forestiere-A…

Answers

3
Gene Gonzales, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Trish-

This property will be sold at trust deed sale this month. Please, contact me if you would like more information including auction sale date. (559) 351-1645 newfresnore@gmail.com

-Gene
Alejandro Lo…, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
This property is going through a foreclosure, the auction will probably be held at the court house,
call me if you want the property address.

Alejandro Lopez
559 593 8302
Kellene Hutc…, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
This is a foreclosure action home. It is not listing with the Fresno MLS. You would need to contact RealtyTrac for more information. Please let me know if you would be interested in other properties to invest in. You may contact me at (559)285-7241, kgahutch@gmail.com. If you would like further information or would like to search for home in the Fresno MLS please visit my website at DKMHUTCH.COM. Thank you.